Star Guardians Star Guardians

I honestly woke up to this and I regret nothing. Lol the Teemo launch made it seem like when Shinichi from Parasyte threw a rock at mach 2 to kill a parasyte. Soraka as Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star was great. And the Lux dab along with the whole Ginyu Force poses was funny too. 10/10

Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO] Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO]

Not too shabby. Gotta show me how you do that sometime with Unity.

Unity-Paradox responds:

Lots of hard work with lots of old scripts XD

It's really confusing even for me so I'm not sure I'd be able to teach it, but I'm glad you enjoy the video regardless =)

S.e.x S.e.x

Lmfao I just literally checked this out and I can't! Speedo animations are the best thing on the internet XD

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

HAHA the pentakill XD

TRANSformers TRANSformers

I honestly don't know how to feel about this. I'm dying of laughter but at the same time I'm rethinking my life. It's weird, like a new weird but enjoyable. Idk honestly I hade fun watching this and I did give 5 star so I liked it.

The Donald 4 Prez The Donald 4 Prez

Honestly you should make more lol!

Underpunch. Underpunch.

This is amazing! OMG It's just way too freaking awesome! I gotta say as a fan of OPM and just only heard of Undertale I love this!

kehny responds:

Thanks, that means a lot!

Short: Madness Christmas time Short: Madness Christmas time

When it comes to music I'm able to do anything if I take my time with it but animation, I will never know how you and other's do it. Your animations always come out crazy awesome, it's even more fluid than the Madness series to be honest. Amazing work Djjaner!

Star Wars the Prank Awakens Star Wars the Prank Awakens

Honestly it wasn't bad at all and yes cobra1 is right about just using animation in your videos but you are being open minded of course and trying new thing's. In the future though I would say just try out for animation but as I said before you try new things and you never know, they could work out for you :) Keep it up!

BATMAN v SUPERMAN final showdown BATMAN v SUPERMAN final showdown