All 37 art Reviews

Dayjob.jpg Dayjob.jpg

I think this is why I fell in love with the madness series because of the artwork. The black and white bag round is so interesting and much of an eye catcher too. The fact that the blood red color used stands out so much is great because it brings the viewers attention towards what's happening. Great work nonetheless.

Ocean Man Ocean Man

I woke up to this while singing the spongebob theme song.

Which one do you want to open? Which one do you want to open?

What kind of question is That! Of course I want to open 18!!!

Railway Railway

Hellz yeah another piece to the SideTrip series. You know i Don't know why but this should be made into a video game. I think something similar to No Man's Sky is perfect. The main story to this is simply a trip full of mystery, discovery, and exploration that makes you think what is going on and where will you go next. Picture it, how amazing it would be to have a game where you can travel throughout the entire planet in place of the main characters but instead of having all these animals and strange creatures and traveling throughout multiple galaxy/universes you just stick to one planet and find solve puzzles in order to reach the main characters goals. I know it sounds similar but the art style, the storyline, and the amount of stuff that can be put is just enough for something similar if not different from what No Mans Sky has to offer. ErrorCell you have to consider putting time to make a game like this I think it would bring a lot of interest in people's eyes.

ErrorCell responds:

I really want to make an interactive experience for SideTrip but I think it kinda goes beyond the realm I know of. However, I do have things planed for future episodes where something might happen. But I guess I'll keep that a secret!

Thanks always for your input. I noticed how you were going really out and about with it. Thank you so much for all the time you put into things and commenting / writing about it and so on! Really appreciate it all. ;)

Devil Mercy Devil Mercy

So much better than the previous one

SignHerePlease responds:

Howso

The Midnight Silence The Midnight Silence

Best Artist Ever! As always I'm constantly falling in love with your pieces. It's so vibrant and beautiful <3 Keep it up!

Whispering Concrete Whispering Concrete

Another works well done. This time I can see you added more depth towards this as if your looking up from a grounds view to the top of a skyscraper. I'm also liking the delicate balance between both the scenery and the tall structures of skyscrapers. Its a nice flow to it. Not only that but I can see this has a bit of a panoramic view which bends the reality of this artwork. Always looking forward to you new art. Can't wait for the next!

Emilia / Re:zero Emilia / Re:zero

This is the first thing I see in my News Feed and I had to click on it. When I saw this piece I was done. It's so pretty. I love how it came out and the colors they are just eye-popping. They don't seem to make my eyes stray from the artwork at all, instead they make me go from one color to the other. There's some detail you can't really see all that well and I had to squint my eyes a little to see it closely. This is just so vibrant that it brings some sort of livery to it. Beautifully made and executed. Loving it <3 Keep up the good work Peace :D

NSMP responds:

You, have just absolutely made my day. I read this comment with a bright smile on my face. Thank you so much!

The Country of Machines The Country of Machines

I stand tall with what I say and I'll say it again. " You never cease to amaze me"!

Everything Everything

Always making art great :O I admire your work Error! It's lit! ^.^ What I like about your style is the amount of work and coloration you put into them. This one looks pretty simple from the rest of your work but never cease to amaze me. There's a recent work of art you have finished ( The Forest ) that I just simply love the colors you put on there and it seems similar to ( A Valley Of Light ) which also came out beautifully. I can't wait to see your next piece. Should turn out amazing as always.

ErrorCell responds:

Aw man than you. I actually just put a new piece up!