You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

This game is literally a time waster. Very simple but can leave you minutes if not an hour trying to find that key. Good game and would have been 5 stars for me but the game seems to have so much going on that it lags really hard. Maybe could have done with some tone downs here and there for performance improvement. By the way- I'm running an FX-8350 so there shouldn't be lag like so.

AINGA AINGA

I kinda like this. and retro-styled rpg. It's simple but it could have done with some more content. Firstly I did think that the whole screen shaking was unnecessary but it gave a small vibe to the story. The cut scene transitions were a bit long in seconds to as a supposed fast paced rpg read about. I think you should do something else with the smae elements here but try to minimize certain things like slowness of the game. Good job on the other hand.

Had2Apps responds:

That is fautastic.

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

I'll be honest I was really curious why I kept getting notifications for this so when I clicked it I was mind blown. Lol my song is in a short dating sim XD. I won't lie though could have done with some more work into it but it was enjoyable.

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks so much :D

Clockwork Cat Clockwork Cat

OMG this is so cute :3 Dying from the cuteness. I love this game now! It's adorable! <3

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

First off I'd like to say this is an interesting yet very self thought game. It takes brains to win this one and I barely had some haha. It took a while for me to find out how to get through the game because it's definitely pretty hard. I do like the animation though it's simple it's right on point. I also have to thank you for using "Clockworks". I started getting people coming to it and commenting on how the song was good and the game was great with the song. Everyone was like " I loved this on Riddle Transfer"! I was asking myself what was Riddle Transfer so I took to google and found it on here. It's a relief to play a game that contains a song that you made and to see it out there so I really thank you for this opportunity you gave me and of course everyone else as well. I also thank you for bringing the community an awesome game to play and I hope after I share this link my friends start to play this too. Arigatogozaimashite! Kudos!

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

I loved playing this game here and around. Learn To Fly was really addictive back in the old days. Honestly though I don't see the same concept anymore. The objective of the game is to get to the moon or as high as you can get. I seem to lose my interest at some point due to how the game has changed. With customizable features, new layout to items. The shops has more to buy from. I think the game could have done a little batter though. I also seem to not get what the point of things in the game seem to be on. The game is great and I love the mix and match stuff but I'm not one who likes the game. Everything about it is great except the amount of stuff needed to buy in the game is way too much

CrossCode CrossCode

Going back to old fashioned gaming and this is the complete definition of it. The play style is amazing and the controls simply easy to use. Battles seem to have a large hype and bosses look challenging as you advance in the game. Looking forward for the release of this game. Simply magnificent!!!

MLP: Dating SiM MLP: Dating SiM

LFAO I can't stop laughing XD

Super Rad Awesome Super Rad Awesome

I have never seen so much awesomeness in my life until this game. The amount of work to make this standalone simple point and click puzzle game was definitely worth it. I love the mash up of heroes, legendary game icons, cartoon characters, the old school icons of video games, etc. This game was so worth my time. The music defines the era's of every passed characters in the history of generations to come. Amazing game, awesome pixel artwork, outstanding effort. Love it 10/10

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

This was honestly a waste. I mean it's cool that you were creative but this was really stupid and boring. Pointless...needs ore work. But hey don't give up.