March of the Wicked Beasts March of the Wicked Beasts

Holy Poseidon! This just beings me back to a play through of God of War. Really cool!

TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut] TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut]

We don't get a lot of artists who add acapella to their music. I've always wondered how to and til this day despite how I make music I don't fully know how. One thing for sure is that you have talent and talent is hard to find. I can't even give myself a pat on the back on my music. You have a good piece here and I'm sure it'll fit with the rest of TheFatRat Collection anywhere else too. I like the progression you have here considering it's a trance genre mix. Many trance songs are repeated with the same pattern and it's exhausting to listen to something that repeats itself, like techno. This was quite enjoyable and of course I hope to listen to more of what you have to contribute here on Newgrounds. I do admit that I feel like the kick drum was a bit scratchy but hey maybe it's just because it's just the wrong headphones I was using at the time of listening to this. AOverall great work and keep it up!

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Thanks for your review and for the kind words, I really appreciate them. Glad you enjoy the progression I made, it was horrible to find a way to avoid repeating the same pattern over and over again, though I think I fixed the best I could. The kick drum is always hard to master in any dance song (at least from my experience), I tried to make it stand out just a bit in between the lead/arp mess around the end, giving it a little bit of distortion and cutting out the mid frequencies. Thanks again for your review, the constructive critizism is always welcome.

>GTB

If the Stars Could Communicate If the Stars Could Communicate

Hell's YEAH!!! I'd get high to this song lmao seriously though I like the progressive aggression on this track. Nice Work!

Fantastic Academy (Megadrive DnB?) [Bertn1991] Fantastic Academy (Megadrive DnB?) [Bertn1991]

Make It LONGER!!!!!!

8-bit Space Waltz 8-bit Space Waltz

I won't lie. I listened to this through the end. Furthermore I continued to repeat the song for about an hour......I am currently trying to stop pixelizing myself. I cat stop pretending to be in a video game. Wtf man, you make good stuff. Press A to Continue...

EddieNiga responds:

Stop, you're gonna turn into a sprite

Run Run

Damn Larry you got me with that String synth. Hit me hard, almost lost my life points. Great Work!

larrynachos responds:

hey thanks techmo!

OST: The Colossus - Attack On Titan Fanmade Orchestra OST: The Colossus - Attack On Titan Fanmade Orchestra

Pretty good! Enough to be scouted for the portal on my end. Consider yourself scouted. Keep making music!

Kazamy responds:

Thanks for scout me! I don't like to judge myself, so let's trust in your judgment. Thanks for cheering :) .

-Bridge Zone- -Bridge Zone-

I like this one here. It's not much to say to be honest but it has a nice video game feel to it and I like the small amount of parts that comes with it of course. Though I do wish that it was longer and maybe even have a brighter lead with variety but the variety part is just about me I guess. Nonetheless nice work!

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you for your review. I would probably use higher fidelity instruments if I wanted to make something more, um, involved. I can see where you're coming from, though. I've been making original vgm joints like this, too, and they usually sound better.

Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle

Now I'm not saying I like it, but I'm also not saying I hate it. I like the start of the song as it progressively has the ambient and spine chilling amount of infra-sound which gave me a really good fright at the start and yeah my arm hairs were freaking out. However when it gets to the bass drop it becomes simple and a bit too too dubstep like and though the song is under the dubstep genre I felt like it could have used something more. Maybe a nice rhythm with some nice synths could have helped get to the uprising of the bass drop but I also felt like it could have done with a little more of that ambient change up from the start. Overall the song isn't all that bad and is sure to give listeners a good fright and experience it's just the amount of work that was put into it being what it is. In my opinion I would have loved a little more of that ambient feel but also a cleaner dubstep verse not to mention a good orchestral/synth uprising. Good job regardless!

Vespar responds:

Genre would be Deathstep. But thank you so much for your feedback. Honestly the most I've had lol.

HAPPY_ HAPPY_

I'm feeling those synths big time. I'm loving it!