If the Stars Could Communicate If the Stars Could Communicate

Hell's YEAH!!! I'd get high to this song lmao seriously though I like the progressive aggression on this track. Nice Work!

Fantastic Academy (Megadrive DnB?) [Bertn1991] Fantastic Academy (Megadrive DnB?) [Bertn1991]

Make It LONGER!!!!!!

8-bit Space Waltz 8-bit Space Waltz

I won't lie. I listened to this through the end. Furthermore I continued to repeat the song for about an hour......I am currently trying to stop pixelizing myself. I cat stop pretending to be in a video game. Wtf man, you make good stuff. Press A to Continue...

EddieNiga responds:

Stop, you're gonna turn into a sprite

Run Run

Damn Larry you got me with that String synth. Hit me hard, almost lost my life points. Great Work!

larrynachos responds:

hey thanks techmo!

OST: The Colossus - Attack On Titan Fanmade Orchestra OST: The Colossus - Attack On Titan Fanmade Orchestra

Pretty good! Enough to be scouted for the portal on my end. Consider yourself scouted. Keep making music!

Kazamy responds:

Thanks for scout me! I don't like to judge myself, so let's trust in your judgment. Thanks for cheering :) .

-Bridge Zone- -Bridge Zone-

I like this one here. It's not much to say to be honest but it has a nice video game feel to it and I like the small amount of parts that comes with it of course. Though I do wish that it was longer and maybe even have a brighter lead with variety but the variety part is just about me I guess. Nonetheless nice work!

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you for your review. I would probably use higher fidelity instruments if I wanted to make something more, um, involved. I can see where you're coming from, though. I've been making original vgm joints like this, too, and they usually sound better.

Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle

Now I'm not saying I like it, but I'm also not saying I hate it. I like the start of the song as it progressively has the ambient and spine chilling amount of infra-sound which gave me a really good fright at the start and yeah my arm hairs were freaking out. However when it gets to the bass drop it becomes simple and a bit too too dubstep like and though the song is under the dubstep genre I felt like it could have used something more. Maybe a nice rhythm with some nice synths could have helped get to the uprising of the bass drop but I also felt like it could have done with a little more of that ambient change up from the start. Overall the song isn't all that bad and is sure to give listeners a good fright and experience it's just the amount of work that was put into it being what it is. In my opinion I would have loved a little more of that ambient feel but also a cleaner dubstep verse not to mention a good orchestral/synth uprising. Good job regardless!

Vespar responds:

Genre would be Deathstep. But thank you so much for your feedback. Honestly the most I've had lol.

HAPPY_ HAPPY_

I'm feeling those synths big time. I'm loving it!

Dang Loop Dang Loop

It sounds really dubstep in my ears. I find this to have potential but I think it could have had more. At the very ending of the loop you could have continued to develop the sound overtime. A nice bass drop would have been nice to hear. Preferably you got a good ear for music that includes synth alteration or dubstep in general. I'd like you to take time to build a full song at some point like the first one. Loops are a great way to sample things sounds you come across and/ or finding new ways to add to your music abilities. Consider taking time to make a full song. Don't rush, think it and build it. Look over everything you put into it, try to even it out, and finally show people what it sounds like. Keep going!

Once Again Once Again

Nice! Honestly I would give you a better review but I'm kinda lazy. I promise the next song you release I'll give you a critic review.

5TanLey responds:

your previous one had a length of 20 average ng reviews, so it's ok :)