Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO] Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO]

Not too shabby. Gotta show me how you do that sometime with Unity.

Unity-Paradox responds:

Lots of hard work with lots of old scripts XD

It's really confusing even for me so I'm not sure I'd be able to teach it, but I'm glad you enjoy the video regardless =)

S.e.x S.e.x

Lmfao I just literally checked this out and I can't! Speedo animations are the best thing on the internet XD

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

HAHA the pentakill XD

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

This game is literally a time waster. Very simple but can leave you minutes if not an hour trying to find that key. Good game and would have been 5 stars for me but the game seems to have so much going on that it lags really hard. Maybe could have done with some tone downs here and there for performance improvement. By the way- I'm running an FX-8350 so there shouldn't be lag like so.

AINGA AINGA

I kinda like this. and retro-styled rpg. It's simple but it could have done with some more content. Firstly I did think that the whole screen shaking was unnecessary but it gave a small vibe to the story. The cut scene transitions were a bit long in seconds to as a supposed fast paced rpg read about. I think you should do something else with the smae elements here but try to minimize certain things like slowness of the game. Good job on the other hand.

Had2Apps responds:

That is fautastic.

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

I'll be honest I was really curious why I kept getting notifications for this so when I clicked it I was mind blown. Lol my song is in a short dating sim XD. I won't lie though could have done with some more work into it but it was enjoyable.

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks so much :D

March of the Wicked Beasts March of the Wicked Beasts

Holy Poseidon! This just beings me back to a play through of God of War. Really cool!

TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut] TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Monody (GTB Remix) [NG cut]

We don't get a lot of artists who add acapella to their music. I've always wondered how to and til this day despite how I make music I don't fully know how. One thing for sure is that you have talent and talent is hard to find. I can't even give myself a pat on the back on my music. You have a good piece here and I'm sure it'll fit with the rest of TheFatRat Collection anywhere else too. I like the progression you have here considering it's a trance genre mix. Many trance songs are repeated with the same pattern and it's exhausting to listen to something that repeats itself, like techno. This was quite enjoyable and of course I hope to listen to more of what you have to contribute here on Newgrounds. I do admit that I feel like the kick drum was a bit scratchy but hey maybe it's just because it's just the wrong headphones I was using at the time of listening to this. AOverall great work and keep it up!

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Thanks for your review and for the kind words, I really appreciate them. Glad you enjoy the progression I made, it was horrible to find a way to avoid repeating the same pattern over and over again, though I think I fixed the best I could. The kick drum is always hard to master in any dance song (at least from my experience), I tried to make it stand out just a bit in between the lead/arp mess around the end, giving it a little bit of distortion and cutting out the mid frequencies. Thanks again for your review, the constructive critizism is always welcome.

>GTB

If the Stars Could Communicate If the Stars Could Communicate

Hell's YEAH!!! I'd get high to this song lmao seriously though I like the progressive aggression on this track. Nice Work!

Which one do you want to open? Which one do you want to open?

What kind of question is That! Of course I want to open 18!!!

Railway Railway

Hellz yeah another piece to the SideTrip series. You know i Don't know why but this should be made into a video game. I think something similar to No Man's Sky is perfect. The main story to this is simply a trip full of mystery, discovery, and exploration that makes you think what is going on and where will you go next. Picture it, how amazing it would be to have a game where you can travel throughout the entire planet in place of the main characters but instead of having all these animals and strange creatures and traveling throughout multiple galaxy/universes you just stick to one planet and find solve puzzles in order to reach the main characters goals. I know it sounds similar but the art style, the storyline, and the amount of stuff that can be put is just enough for something similar if not different from what No Mans Sky has to offer. ErrorCell you have to consider putting time to make a game like this I think it would bring a lot of interest in people's eyes.

ErrorCell responds:

I really want to make an interactive experience for SideTrip but I think it kinda goes beyond the realm I know of. However, I do have things planed for future episodes where something might happen. But I guess I'll keep that a secret!

Thanks always for your input. I noticed how you were going really out and about with it. Thank you so much for all the time you put into things and commenting / writing about it and so on! Really appreciate it all. ;)

Devil Mercy Devil Mercy

So much better than the previous one

SignHerePlease responds: