Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO] Unity Paradox - Fatality [VISUALIZER VIDEO]

Not too shabby. Gotta show me how you do that sometime with Unity.

Unity-Paradox responds:

Lots of hard work with lots of old scripts XD

It's really confusing even for me so I'm not sure I'd be able to teach it, but I'm glad you enjoy the video regardless =)

S.e.x S.e.x

Lmfao I just literally checked this out and I can't! Speedo animations are the best thing on the internet XD

Sivir Sexy pentakill Sivir Sexy pentakill

HAHA the pentakill XD

You Have 293 Keys You Have 293 Keys

This game is literally a time waster. Very simple but can leave you minutes if not an hour trying to find that key. Good game and would have been 5 stars for me but the game seems to have so much going on that it lags really hard. Maybe could have done with some tone downs here and there for performance improvement. By the way- I'm running an FX-8350 so there shouldn't be lag like so.

AINGA AINGA

I kinda like this. and retro-styled rpg. It's simple but it could have done with some more content. Firstly I did think that the whole screen shaking was unnecessary but it gave a small vibe to the story. The cut scene transitions were a bit long in seconds to as a supposed fast paced rpg read about. I think you should do something else with the smae elements here but try to minimize certain things like slowness of the game. Good job on the other hand.

Had2Apps responds:

That is fautastic.

Mimi Moppu Dating Sim Mimi Moppu Dating Sim

I'll be honest I was really curious why I kept getting notifications for this so when I clicked it I was mind blown. Lol my song is in a short dating sim XD. I won't lie though could have done with some more work into it but it was enjoyable.

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks so much :D

g o o d t h i n g g o o d t h i n g

I love your stuff it's very good material. I think I would like to see more of your Popushi stuff though. I loved your PRINCUSS soundtrack it had so much variety and liveliness to it that it made my day whenever I heard it over and over again. I had no complaints about any of your work. Till this day that song still gets me on a better mood and it does somehow cure my depression slightly and it really does give me a sense of motivation as well. But this pice is nice too. Reminds me of some of the future bass stuff you find on youtube on channels that specify this kind of work. I think you should submit some of your work to Kito Music or other relatable channels. You have real talent. Loving the vibe at 1:17. It's very nice and light but somehow lifts you off your feet too. And that uprising on the second part of that verse to the main drop is just amazing. I had chills. Your Soundcloud work is impressive too. Keep it up MidiMachine! <3

midimachine responds:

これは良いこと!

NGADM 2017 Round of 32 Podcast NGADM 2017 Round of 32 Podcast

This is the first time I'm hearing your podcasts and I loved listening to the whole thing. Your voice is also very relaxing. Should listen to more of them.

ChronoNomad responds:

Please do! I've been making these podcasts since the Auditions, and while it still feels kind of new, I think I'm getting into a solid groove. I also sing, but admittedly most of my vocal tracks on here are collaborations, with a few exceptions like "One of Those Days" from back in 2015.

Thanks for listening, and I really appreciate the quick review! Not the first time someone has said my voice was relaxing. I tend to enjoy reading out loud, but the caveat is that it tends to lull folks to sleep. Good for bedtime, but not so much at other times of the day.

The Anticipated The Anticipated

I can't express on how much I loved listening to this track. It didn't just give me an 80's feel but it also felt like I was in some sort of video game on the last level to my last boss fight. I had epicness, it had variety, it had umph, it had all the qualities I love to hear in music and I'm really happy. I loved the start of 31 and so on because it also had an Egyptian feel to the piece kind of like My Eruption soundtrack but without the dubstep parts hehe. Amazing work RealFaction and hope to listen to more of it too

RealFaction responds:

:D Aww! Thank you!

Ocean Man Ocean Man

I woke up to this while singing the spongebob theme song.

Which one do you want to open? Which one do you want to open?

What kind of question is That! Of course I want to open 18!!!

Railway Railway

Hellz yeah another piece to the SideTrip series. You know i Don't know why but this should be made into a video game. I think something similar to No Man's Sky is perfect. The main story to this is simply a trip full of mystery, discovery, and exploration that makes you think what is going on and where will you go next. Picture it, how amazing it would be to have a game where you can travel throughout the entire planet in place of the main characters but instead of having all these animals and strange creatures and traveling throughout multiple galaxy/universes you just stick to one planet and find solve puzzles in order to reach the main characters goals. I know it sounds similar but the art style, the storyline, and the amount of stuff that can be put is just enough for something similar if not different from what No Mans Sky has to offer. ErrorCell you have to consider putting time to make a game like this I think it would bring a lot of interest in people's eyes.

ErrorCell responds:

I really want to make an interactive experience for SideTrip but I think it kinda goes beyond the realm I know of. However, I do have things planed for future episodes where something might happen. But I guess I'll keep that a secret!

Thanks always for your input. I noticed how you were going really out and about with it. Thank you so much for all the time you put into things and commenting / writing about it and so on! Really appreciate it all. ;)